Friday, August 12, 2011

Pimping up the iPhone4. =)

The iPhone4 has emerged as such a powerful device - and I think its camera has no match to any other mobile phones out there. There has been endless amount of photography apps for the iPhone4 - and each of these apps makes picture taking easier, and more fun indeed. =) Recently, from a little funny scenario of my friend - it inspired me to search around to see how to pimp up my iPhone4.


Anyways, this picture is original - and taken with the iPhone4 camera.


Apart from the digital zoom, have you ever wondered how you could get a much close-up picture of your subject? Hehehe...


Definitely not like this - cos it really doesnt work. =)


...and anyways, this was the funny scene of Kenny and Dale which sort of inspired me to search around for a LENS to pimp up my iPhone4. =)


...and then I found this! The boo bought this for me from Hong Kong after A was searching for it all over online and Mongkok... and here it is...


This is how it looks like.


...and here it is, mounted on a tripod.


My iPhone4's camera... will never be the same again. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin