Monday, August 15, 2011

BLACK CIRCUIT is going to PENANG!!! =)

Do you enjoy going to parties? Do you enjoy drinking? Guess what.... JOHNNIE WALKER®, the world’s number one Scotch whisky and the market leader in Malaysia... will continue the iconic and successful series of glamorous Black Circuit race parties by launching the first event of its kind in Penang!!!!!!!!! =)


Step inside the BLACK CIRCUIT... in Penang. =P



Exclusively for the super loyal JOHNNIE WALKER® fans and drinkers, aficionados and society high flyers, the BLACK CIRCUIT PENANG will whisk guests into the luxurious lifestyle of international motorsport on Thursday, August 25th at a secret location to be revealed only days before the party.


Yes... thats NEXT THURSDAY!!!! *woooots*


Wanna know more? Go check out and "LIKE" their Facebook page ok!!!. =)


I have always been a party goer, and furthermore, I love Formula One. =) Johnnie Walker® has always been the symbol of exclusivity and high flying lifestyle as shown by the likes of Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button - both are the top guys for the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 team! =) Johnnie Walker is the global partner of Formula One team VMM since 2005 because they both share the values of innovation, winning and leadership!


I think for me... if I had a chance to experience their lifestyle... one thing I would love is... that celebrity status!!! =P Wherever they go, wherever they are - they truly party and are treated like rock stars! I know they both homes in Monaco, and they are recognized wherever they go! They get VIP treatment everywhere, the guys look up to them, the chics throw themselves at them. That is the LIFE!!!!! =P


That's super exclusive .... and thats real VIP baby!!!!!!! =)


Anyways, I have seen so many people who cant control their alcohol, who cant control how much they drink, and obviously, cant control how drunk they get. I always tell people - DONT DRIVE AND DRIVE, YOU MIGHT JUST SPILL THE DRINK! I may joke at that, but actually, apart from spilling the drink, there are a lot more to that.


Responsible drinking is indeed very important! I am not going to tell you about which friend who died or got into car accident etc - cos all my friends drink responsibly. Let me tell you about my OWN experience... There was one Friday when I drank too much, said and did some stupid things, and made a very important person angry and hurt. I regretted deeply after that; and I told myself - I will never ever drink irresponsibly and get drunk anymore. Til today, I have not got drunk before and I am keeping to that!!! =)


So... do you wanna partyyy??? Johnnie Walker brings to you a VIP race party for the first time ever in Penang.... yes the land of the hot chics!!! =)


...and in case you didnt know... Johnnie Walker is the world’s leading Scotch Whisky and the number one whisky in Malaysia!!! =)


Anyways... always remember this! NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE!!!



LETS PARTYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin