Monday, August 15, 2011

The Ferrari FF Launch at Naza Italia. =)

My recent fascination with Italians and the prancing horse has grown to an all new level. Nowadays, it is not just the sounds and the vrrroommm that keeps me in touch with my inner self - I could just sit in the car, with LMFAO going at full blast on the speakers and I would feel the same too. =)


I could really stare at this for hourrrss... =)


Anyways, today, as I came out from my office, I saw this tweet from Alie =)


...at that moment, I was wondering... what viewing ar? Mmm... and if I go there, sure bored wan and so on... So, I was hesitating whether to drop by or not.


...and then I saw this tweet hehehe... *grins* wahh got hot chic going worr... WHY NOT RIGHT? Might as well drop by, just to say hi LOL...


...and so, I got to NAZA ITALIA, and went in to see the car. =)


Before I show you how the car looks like... be ready to be SHOCKED!!!


Yes... it is a brand new Ferrari, a brand new look, and basically, it is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!


The Ferrari FF (FF meaning "Ferrari Four", for four seats and four-wheel drive) is a grand tourer - it is unusual on two major factors!!! It is Ferrari's first production four-wheel drive model, and Ferrari's first production shooting-brake. The Ferrari FF has the largest capacity Ferrari engine ever produced: a 6,262 cc (6.3 L; 382.1 cu in) naturally aspirated direct injected 65° V12, which produces 660 PS (485 kW; 651 hp) at 8,000 rpm and 683 N·m (504 lb·ft) of torque at 6000 rpm.


Okay... basically it does like 0-100 km/h in 3+ seconds, has a roaring V12 engine. Ya whatever, go pay up RM2.8million and you'll get the taste.... =)


This monster here is supposed to replace the 612 Scaglietti... =) I havent driven it yet - but I think that test might just come soon enough; once they bring in a RIGHT HAND DRIVE lol!!!


The luggages, golf bags etc... comes optional. But just check out the amount of boot space there is!!! You could kidnap someone and stuff the person in the boot!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin