Sunday, August 21, 2011

Famous Ngau Kee Noodles, Tengkat Tong Shin.

One of my favourite street food whenever I am in KL is noodles - and I love the noodles at the Famous Ngau Kee Beef Noodles at Tengkat Tong Shin. It is famous for beef noodles, but the truth is - I would always go there for the pork noodles, pork bits, and pork balls!!! =)


During my recent visit there on Friday - mind you, the taste remained awesomeee... and then I realized I had not blogged about it before... so here I am.


The perfect combination. =)


Apparently the stall has been open for over 30 years; as verified by my DAD (Yes, my DAD!) - the stall has been around even during his early 20s... Woww!!! =)


SO, go there, order the beef or pork - it would taste super awesomeeeee....


Awesome pork balls!!! =)


Ngau Kee

Tengkat Tong Shin,

50200 Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin