Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Restoran Tonny, Tapah

*Testing my 50mm lens for this post*

As I have mentioned over and over again, one of the perks of my job is that I get to travel all around the country to visit my project sites - and the benefit of that - is that I get to check out the local good food and delicacies of the particular area.

This.... was in Tapah, Perak. =)

One of the cool local restaurants there is Restoran Tonny.

We were there for a quick lunch, ordered some very simple stuffs...

A random fried egg. LOL.

This is lim yu - freshwater fish. =)

Very fresh, and perhaps the local favourite here. Another fish dish to order is its sang yu. =P

Sweet and sour pork (bai kuat).

Restoran Tonny,
Jalan Hospital (on the road from Tapah to Bidor)
GPS coordinates: 4.193928,101.264033

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin