Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Honeymoon - awesome desserts!

What do you do after a heavy meal? ME? I would go look for some awesome desserts. It could be in the form of some icy drink, tong sui, coffee, or just some random sweet bites or fruits too. This place at Kuchai Lama's Kuchai Entrepreneur's Park called My Honeymoon, has exactly all the above - except the coffee LOL. But then they do have their ice blended drinks as well, making it amongst the perfect place for young and old to have some cool desserts!

My Honeymoon recently opened their 6th outlet at Kuchai Lama - previously already got 5 outlets in Pavilion, Kepong, One Utama, IOI Boulevard Puchong and also Sunway Pyramid.

I'm not going to talk too much... instead, let the pictures do the talking ok.

The signs on the wall.

....and here goes... check out all the desserts!!!!!!!













I think we ate so much... we practically didnt need dinner at all. LOL.

My Honeymoon Dessert
Kuchai Lama Branch
19 Jalan Kuchai Maju 8
Kuchai Entrepreneur Park
58200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 603-7982 9596
Toll free: 1800-22-1880

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin