Sunday, January 24, 2010

Make negative and affirmative sentences with "yet" and "already".

        "Design in Nature" by Max Ernst, 1947

Answer in complete sentences. Use contractions and pronouns whenever possible.

1.
Would you like to drive around the campus?
No, thanks.


2.
Would you care to see the new language lab?
Yes,I would.


3.
Would you like to choose an English class?
No,thanks.


4.
Would you like to make an appointment with the foreign student advisor?
Yes,I would.


5.
Would you like to read the student handbook?
No,thanks.


6.
Would you like to meet the instructor?
Yes, I would.


7.
Would you like to speak to the instructor after class?
Yes, I would.


8.
How about going to the bookstore?
No,thanks.


9.
Would you like to buy a dictionary?
Good idea.


10.
Would you like to do the homework with me?
No,thanks.


Jennifer ESL - Present Perfect, Lesson 6b




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin